HAC has established a Steering Committee of experts from the medical and scientific community. This group of dedicated volunteers is passionate about advancing research, improving awareness, and enhancing quality of life for those individuals living with amyloidosis. Along with representatives from HAC and RQMO, the committee includes:
- Dr. Vera Bril (Neurologist, Toronto, ON)
- Dr. Kristine Chapman (Neurologist, Vancouver, BC)
- Dr. Diego Delgado (Cardiologist, Toronto, ON)
- Dr. Nowell Fine (Cardiologist, Calgary, AB)
- Dr. Angela Genge (Neurologist, Montreal, QC)
- Dr. Francois Tournoux (Cardiologist, Montreal, QC)
Sign up to Stay in Touch!
Get important updates, including Canadian-focused news and information about ATTR, delivered to your inbox.
*By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive emails from Hereditary Amyloidosis Canada. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email.