The Canadian Amyloidosis Support Network, Inc. is committed to improving survivability and quality of life of Amyloidosis patients by:
- Promoting amyloidosis disease awareness in the medical community so it can be recognized earlier and appropriately treated.
- Providing patient education, advocacy, support groups and resources.
- Supporting high-value research projects
Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders (CORD): is Canada’s national network for organizations representing all those with rare disorders.
Orphanet: Is a website that is managed by the Canadian Government, dedicated to providing information on rare disease.
For other resources, including US based organizations, click here.
Find an Amyloidosis Centre
- Calgary – https://libin.ucalgary.ca/community/our-clinics/cardiac-amyloidosis-clinic
- Hamilton – https://www.hamiltonhealthsciences.ca/about-us/our-organization/our-locations/juravinski-hospital/
- London – https://www.oneamyloidosisvoice.com/center-location/london-health-sciences-centre/
- Montreal- https://www.icm-mhi.org/en/amyloidosis-laboratory
- Ottawa – https://www.ottawaheart.ca/clinic/cardiac-amyloidosis-clinic
Sign up to Stay in Touch!
Get important updates, including Canadian-focused news and information about hATTR and wtATTR, delivered to your inbox.
*By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive emails from Hereditary Amyloidosis Canada. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email.